What I’m doing right now.
- I’m building a privacy-aware, low-footprint community attendance-tracking tool to prevent future COVID-19 spreads.
- I’m launching my web design atelier.
- I’m finishing my bidisciplinary baccalaureate in literature and philosophy, and I’ll be starting a masters degree in september 2020 under the supervision of Marcello Vitali-Rosati.
- I’m working on a (digital, print) “book” which is about (digital, print) “books.”
- I’m working on a 3D spatialised reading prototype with a team from the NAD Center.
- I’m launching (with Antoine) a website on humour (it’s serious) which combines university-level content with playful form (WIP).
- I’m launching (with Stéphanie) the portfolio of a Montreal-based designer (WIP).
- I’m launching (with Oliver) a health checking app (WIP).
- I’m experimenting with a digital garden.
- I publish my notes on design, web, philosophy.
- I recently added an instants section on my photography website, sort of a hybrid between Instagram and Tumblr.
- I am currently reading The Age of Surveillance Capitalism by Shoshana Zuboff, and it’s an incredibly essential read.