What I’m doing right now.
- I’m starting a new research project on art & fake news, with a seminar beginning in January 2021.
- I’m working with French museum Saint-Raymond to internationalize their digital catalog.
- With Partrick, I’m relaunching the digital presence of a big player in the events business.
- I’m working on interfaces to promote data at the CRILCQ (for researchers and the public).
- I’ve quit Facebook on August 31, 2020.
- I’m launching my web design atelier.
- I finished my bidisciplinary baccalaureate in Literature and Philosophy, and I’ll be starting a masters degree in september 2020 under the supervision of Marcello Vitali-Rosati.
- I’m working on a (digital, print) “book” which is about (digital, print) “books.”
- I’m working on a 3D spatialised reading prototype with a team from the NAD Center.
- I’m slowly launching (with Stéphanie) the portfolio of a Montreal-based designer (WIP).
- I’m experimenting with a digital garden.
- I publish my notes on design, web, philosophy.
- I recently added an instants section on my photography website, sort of a hybrid between Instagram and Tumblr.